All hands on deck.
Do you have an event coming up and need help planning your marketing activities?
Or, maybe you’ve got a plan in place, but need someone with experience to help your team execute your social media initiatives during the event?
I have years of experience managing social media activities for events. From interviewing world-class athletes at X Games to facilitating a Snapchat takeover at an event half way around the world, I can help plan and execute solutions that will enhance your audiences’ experience with your event.
Leave a lasting impression.
Event marketing is a great opportunity to connect with your audience and create an experience that will resonate with them. Also referred to as experiential marketing, live marketing, or participation marketing, the premise is to create memorable events that engage with your target audience. The goal: to boost brand awareness and create a closer bond between the consumer and your brand.
When someone experiences or sees something cool, they want to share it with their friends, telling them to go here or watch this video - reaching a broader audience and generating buzz surrounding the experience.
I can support your team and ad value to event with my events marketing expertise:
The benefits of incorporating a social media plan into your event marketing are endless.
- Get people talking about your event and keep the conversation going long after it's over with a creative hashtag campaign.
- Create and share promotional videos to get people excited
- Share information to keep your audience informed
- Share exclusive, behind the scenes content during the event
- Go live! Live streaming videos at events is a great way to connect with people who were not able to attend.
- There are so many ways social media can enhance your event and create a memorable experience.
- Share user generated photos and videos, adding POV of the your event's attendees
Develop an email marketing campaign to get the word out about your event. Send direct messages to your email list as well as utilize affiliate marketing to tap into the lists of event partners.
Send updates to keep attendees informed about events news, specials, etc.
High-quality images directly to your newsfeed. I have professional camera equipment that allows me to capture compelling images during your event and post them instantly to your social channels.
All Types of Content
Content is king! The list is endless when it comes to types of content you can use to help market your event. Here is my short list:
- Blog posts
- Landing Pages
- Animated GIFs